Sunday, May 17, 2015

Weekly Crafting: May 11-14 2015

I don't know about the rest of you out there, but when I get excited about a new project, I have a hard time stopping myself long enough to get progress photos! Hahaha
So instead, here's a recap of the week!

Project 1 

Dream catcher Earrings. 
 :D I made using wire, embroidery floss, a couple beads and a little glue. It's a fun project! I want to make more in all the colors of the rainbow.  Next time, I'll make up a tutorial. ;)


They even match what I was already wearing!



Project 2

Jean shorts repair.
During my closet cleanse from last week, I rediscovered these old comfy shorts. I'd patched it roughly before, but decided I needed something a little lovlier looking. So I cut up an old pair of jeans,overlaid it with some white lace and sewed it in. 


Instead of trying to hide my stitches, I decided to show off the stitching and used embroidery floss. 




This is the back pocket. I didn't need a patch here really, but it was just so fun!


Then, I went lace crazy and added a lace hem to the bottom. Notice the fun stitching! =D functional, and adorable!



Project 3

Sea shell pendants. 
Remember last weeks tutorial? Well,I decided to have a lot of fun with it and finish off the rest of the shells I'd collected. :)


I love making all of these things! 

What kind of crafts do you do? Share your ideas in the comments below! 








No comments:

Post a Comment