Friday, June 26, 2015

So Excited!!!!

First off, here's my bag contents!

I thought it would be fun instead of listing everything in the picture, just picking a few items and letting you play I-Spy!  So here they are! Headphones, eraser, Chapstick. 

On too my super exciting news! 

Over two and a half years ago, I served a mission for the LDS church is Nagoya Japan. I got to travel all over the place and met lots of amazing people. Today, I am meeting some of my favorite people who are visiting America and they don't even know it!!!!!!!!!! =D It's gonna be a surprise! I decided to make little Temari gifts for them while I was at it. Here are the three I just finished!


What's fun is that I actually used the exact same pattern on all three! The only difference is size, and the way the threads interact! Thread manipulation is my new favorite thing!

I can't wait to post pictures tomorrow of my friends!!! See you all then!

1 comment: