Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Paint Chip Upcycle

Do you have as much of an obsession with paint chips as I do?

Do you gather them with no idea how you want to use them like I do? Hehehe... Yeah... 

Well, here's an easy way to use the paint ships to create something cute!

Supply list:
A jar and lid
Glue
Preferred paint chip colors
Cute stickers or pictures

For my jar I found this! For this project, we are only focusing on the lid.

If there are any stickers remove them and clean the top. 

Once that is done bring out your paint chip! I used the lid as my template to cut out this shape. 

Now we glue it down! I like to use superglue. :)


Lastly comes the stickers or images! This little piece of paper is left over from my mission in Japan two years ago!

Trim it down to fit the lid. Once you like how it looks, glue it down and you are done! :D


Now you can fill the jar with whatever you like! 

Here's the other two I made earlier! I like to use them as "Travel Temari Kits". 


Have fun making your own!

Signing off ~Thimblechaser





No comments:

Post a Comment