Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Exciting News!!!

No mom, I'm not pregnant! That's not what I mean by exciting news though that would be. ;)

I've decided that for as long as I can maintain it, I'm going to be uploading a blog post daily! If I find that I can't maintain that, I'm going to have at the very least one post a week on Saturdays. :D Isn't that just so exciting?!!!! :D

Well, I'm pretty excited about it. So far as I've planned it here's what is going to go down. :)

Daily post: of "What's in my bag?" I'm going to empty my bag every night then in the morning arrange everything and make sure I have what I need. I'll take a picture to share it with all of you wonderful people!

Every other day or so: Temari Time! When I've completed a temari or new temari related project, pictures will be taken and I'll share the story behind it or some techniques!

Once a week: Other! This is going to be either a craft I've been working on or just fun life stories about what is happening in my world. 

As you can tell from the above plan, a single day may have a combined theme going, or may even be lucky enough to get multiple posts. :D Like today!  This is going to be my second post for today! I'm just so excited I couldn't wait! 

So here's a picture off today's bag contents!
Listed as follows: iPad and handmade case, hand fan, mini scissors, Travel Temari Kit, two pens, one eraser, temari collection, perfume(because it's hot and I ride a bike, class notebook, wallet, sketchbook, keys, Chapstick, headphones, and my Temari handbook. :) Today is going to be a great day!

I'm off to class for now. Wish me luck! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment