Saturday, June 27, 2015

Belated daily bag

Do you ever go to post something or send a message, then just never do? :D

Anyway! Here's today's bag contents!

Since Ididn't  have class today, my load was much lighter! Can you find the mascara? Yeah... I kinda slept in and didn't have time to do makeup before work. Hehehe. But that's okay because, yeah! :D

You guys are lucky ducks! I decided that I'd also throw in a picture of the bag that I use daily. :) 


In addition to my bag, here's a picture of the Temari I finished for the bag. 
 
I had fun working on this interlocked woven design! 

Then, because I was feeling creative, I tried my hand at making a yubinuki, or Japanese thimble. :D Don't look too closely though! It is my first attempt. 

I learned a lot on this project and look forward to making more! 

No comments:

Post a Comment