Wednesday, June 18, 2014

The ManneQUEENs

I feel like a queen! A manne"queen" that is! =D after seeing a pattern on Pinterest for a mannequin pincushion, I was inspired! Easy to make, I adjusted the pattern to fit the shape I wanted. Since I'm often on the go, I decided to make these my take-along projects! I love hand stitching, and found that they came together quickly wherever I landed with time on my hands. 
One of the funnest parts was finding the stands for each unique girl. A trip to the recycle shop soon found these ladies comfortable and standing on their own. 
Every one of them is looking for a home via etsy. Head on over to my store and get the background on each little lady! Just search "thimblechaser" and you'll find me!































2 comments:

  1. These are wonderful, your highness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! I found your shop! Now hurry and add #5 so I can buy her! Red with black lace at the waist. https://www.etsy.com/shop/Thimblechaser

    ReplyDelete