Friday, July 17, 2015

Busy Days!

So I realized that without getting ready the night before, it really is impossible to get all ready in the morning and get a blog post up while making sure that my homework is up to date. Hehe. School and homework take time? What is that? Phttt. :P

Anywho, I HAVE been taking pictures of my latest crafts and adventures so here they are!

First off is a terrible picture of a very romantic event. :D We had been out shopping late when we got home and it was just lightly sprinkling. So of course we sat on the curb and watched lightning play across the mountains. Then Ryler held out his hand and we danced under the street light in the rain! It was so fun and fulfilled a childhood fantasy of mine! The dance class we took together paid off! ;)


Next up is a display I made! Total of 10 pokeballs all made and designed by me in one week!! :D It is so fun seeing something I dreamed up actually happen and work! For those who don't know (don't worry, I barely do too) the red ones are regular pokeballs. The blue ones are called great balls and the purple ones are master balls. :D I like to call them "Pokemari" since they are pokeballs made from Temari techniques. 


Ryler and I had decided to take a jaunt to the local Farmer's Market. I was trying a new hairstyle (which I love) called "panda ears". It was fun to do and wear. Then, we both decided to get a small bag of cherries to share! They were so good! I think Ryler is eating one in this picture. Isn't that just the cutest face? Yeah, I think so too. ;)


Since we are on the topic of food, here's something we made the other night. You ar looking at homemade donuts complete with sweet glaze! Yumm! We are definitely doing this again! You can find the recipe we used by following my Pinterest board Food:Tried and True. Here's the linky. https://www.pinterest.com/underlingqueen/food-tried-and-true-recipes-seriously-though/ 
 Next time we are going to try using lemon zest or crushed raspberries in the glaze. :)


The last couple of photos were taken over the course of a few days. There's a garden outside my work with some fun flowers in bloom right now! So I decided to take a picture of my necklaces! Now, I want you to take a close look and see something. I use the same chain everyday, but made it interchangeable by using a lobster clasp to attach the Temari or origami pendant! Now I only need a few chains, but can still have lots of different looks! =D 





Thanks for not giving up on me with such a long absence! I've actually planned a daily itinerary so that should help me stay effective and on top of everything going on. If not daily, I should at least manage to do every couple of days at least. :) My priority for now is to graduate in April 2016, so that's where I'll be focusing most of my energies. 

What tricks do you have for staying organized for more than a few days? Post any suggestions in the comments below! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment